Man died after sex act went wrong
A security guard accidentally suffocated himself in an autoerotic accident, an inquest heard.
Ralph Santiago, 31, was found dead in the men’s toilets of the building he worked wearing Wellington boots, a wetsuit and gas mask.
His body was found by a colleague at about 7am on Tuesday, July 22, last year, lying on the floor with a gas canister nearby.
Further rubber/latex outfits were found in Mr Santiago’s car and in the ladies’ toilets of his workplace at Aquis House in Blagrave Street, Reading.
The evening before he died Mr Santiago printed off information from the internet explaining how inhaling “poppers” (legal chemicals used to stimulate a sexual high) via a gas mask can cause arousal.
At an inquest into his death Berkshire coroner Peter Bedford explained Mr Santiago had only worked at Aquis House for one day before he died.
Read on here.
Que Siga De Vellaco
February 2, 2009 by shortyxxx